BAGGAGE AND EXCESS BAGGAGE POLICIES:
BAGGAGE QUANTITY, DOCUMENTATION AND HANDLING OVER:
- 2 pieces of luggage not exceeding 66 lbs (30 Kg.) each, will be accepted for every ticket.
- As a limited time promotion, 2 additional pieces of baggage not exceeding 66 lbs. each as maximum can be transported at no cost.
- Only the company’s personnel will perform luggage documentation.
- Demand your stub. Your luggage cannot be given back without the stub and you will not be able to file a claim.
- Documented luggage will be handed back to the holder of the luggage’s stub.
EXCESS OF LUGGAGE:
- Personnel from the corresponding bus station will perform the calculations for the cost of excess luggage.
- If requested, excess luggage cost will be paid to the teller and a receipt will be issued.
- Acceptance of excess luggage is subject to space availability in the bus.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR YOUR DOCUMENTED LUGGAGE
- Lock it.
- Do not include valuable items such as money, jewelry, vital medicines, perishables or liquids.
- The passenger assumes any risk for loss of documented fragile items.
- Verify that the information described on the sticker corresponds to your destination.
- When claiming your luggage, verify that the amount of stubs coincides with the number of pieces of luggage. Also verify that the serial number of the stub corresponds to the sticker adhered to the luggage.
- Liquids, gases, flammables ( Gasoline, pints, solvents, gas charges)
- Weapons and explosives (Munitions, fireworks, flares)
- Industrial products, household items (whiteners, bleaches, sprays, mercury and other solvents)
- Combustibles and compressed gasses
- Matches / lighters
- Corrosive materials (Acids and wet batteries among others)
- Irritant materials
- Magnetized materials
- Oxidant materials (Peroxide)
- Radioactive materials
- Portfolios, boxes with installed alarm mechanisms
- Poisons and infectious substances
BAGGAGE CLAIM POLICIES:
- Any claim made for total or partial loss of luggage shall be made immediately after arrival to your destination. No claims will be accepted after the bus departs.
- Only documented luggage can be subject to claim.
- We hold no responsibility for undocumented luggage or for carry on luggage.
- The recovery process takes approximately 72 hours. If your luggage cannot be located, we will indemnify you in accordance to the provisions established by the Communications and Transportations Act.
NOTICE OF LIMITED RESPONSIBILITY FOR LUGGAGE:
- The indemnification’s amount for partial or total loss of luggage is of 15 days of valid minimum wage for the Mexico City area, in accordance to the Act for Roads, Bridges and Federal Automotive Transportation.
- Indemnification is only limited to documented luggage and subject to the presentation of the corresponding stub.
- Responsibility for lost, delayed or damaged luggage is limited, unless a higher value is stated in advance and the corresponding payment for additional charges is made. No higher value can be stated for certain type of items.